What is AROPS
AROPS is open to representatives of all school alumni societies and provides a forum for the exchange of views and the sharing of experiences in running alumni organisations.
Members represent a wide range from small prep schools to the top UK public schools.
The members of AROPS are school alumni societies who have the opportunity to consult other members on any matters of concern, and to enjoy the friendship and support of others facing the challenge of running a successful alumni organisation.
Each society can nominate up to three representatives who will receive:
· Regular emailed newsletters
· An annual Handbook of members’ details, background information on AROPS and a diary of events
· Invitations to the Annual Conference, AGM, regional meetings and occasional practical workshops
· Printed reports of the Conference and AGM and emailed reports from the regional meetings
· Surveys on matters of interest – eg Subscriptions, Society Structures, Alumni software
Attendance at AROPS events is not restricted to the nominated representatives and any member of your society is welcome to join us.
Click here for the subscription rates and membership form
26 April 2017
Midlands Networking: Rugby School, Rugby
13 May 2017
AROPS Conference: Prior Park College, Bath
14 June 2017
London Area Networking: Eton College
22 June 2017
East Midlands Networking: Trent College, Nottingham
12 October 2017
AROPS AGM, Queen's Gate School, South Kensington, London
Regional meetings are also open to non-members